Study Academic year of Development studies in Asia and Africa
Study location: Vietnam and Ghana, Combinations
- Location: Vietnam and Nicaragua
- Duration: Two semesters
- Credits: 60 (European Credit Transfer System)
- State loans: Yes, in most European countries
- Includes: Accommodation, breakfast, lunch
- Language of instruction: English
- Academic prerequisitions: University eligibility
Vietnam and Ghana
Combine these two programmes:
The period between the semesters you can backpack through Asia and Africa to Ghana, before continuing your studies there.
The two semester studies equal a one-year program in Development Studies and can apply for admission to the second year of the Bachelor's program in Development Studies at Oslo Metropolitan University.
Read more on the Bachelor's program in Development Studies